A place for me to talk about San Francisco Bay Area sports.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What will Latrell's family do?

I just reading in my latest Sporting News that our poor friend, Latrell Sprewell, is unemployed at the moment. It also notes that his agent is still employed, though if Latrell isn't making anything, can that really be called employed? Lastly, it noted that Latrell turned down a 3 year/$21M extension offer.

Bet he's kicking himself over that one now. Doesn't seem that bad anymore, I would think. He can take heart that the franchise he single-handedly demolished is doing well again, I hope he saved for a rainy day and didn't do business with agents who would steal his money, as he's going to have to live off that for the rest of his life. I don't think he has many skills for post-career stardom plus being known for choking a grown man and getting away with it usually severely reduces your chances for employment. Don't let the door hit ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home